Rinat Akhmetov's Foundation for Development of Ukraine and Mohyla School of Journalism of the National University "Kyiv-Mohyla Academy" are pleased to announce the enrollment results for "Digital Media at Universities” training course (for the academic year 2013-2014). A total of 26 applications have been received from the representatives of 17 Ukrainian universities. This is a record number of applications over the three-year history of the project.
Enrollment Results for the "Digital Media at Universities“ Training Course for 20132014 Have Been Announced
The jury have selected the following contestants for the training:
1. Alina Bezchotnikova (Mariupol State University)
2. Marina Dovzhenko (Ukrainian Catholic University)
3. Svetlana Koval (Bogdan Khmelnitsky Cherkasy National University)
4. Roman Pazyuk (Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University)
5. Antonina Paliychuk (Franko Lviv National University)
6. Subbotin Olga (Taurida National Vernadsky University)
7. Anna Tverdohleb (Uzhgorod National University)
8. Olga Krysa (Franko Lviv National University)
9. Roman Shulik (National University “Ostrog Academy”)
10. Yaroslav Yanenko (Sumy State University)
Congratulations to all the participants of the "Digital Media at Universities” project of 2013-2014!
The training begins on November 25 and ends in June 2014. We remind you that the training, travel and accommodation for the participants are free of charge.
The “Digital Media at Universities” project was launched in 2011. It is a joint project of Rinat Akhmetov's Foundation for Development of Ukraine and Mohyla School of Journalism of the National University "Kyiv-Mohyla Academy."
The goal of the project is to bring the journalist education in Ukraine closer to best international practices and make future Ukrainian journalists more competitive in the domestic market. Over two years, 20 lecturers from 10 Ukrainian universities have received training within the project.