If you are reading this, then you are interested in the activity of Rinat Akhmetov's Foundation "Development of Ukraine" and considering becoming a part of our team.
Foundation is primarily a team of people working for the same cause, who together demonstrate high standards doing our best. The tasks that the Foundation has undertook to fight systemic problems of society dictate a high degree of responsibility of each employee, therefore we carefully choose members of our team.
HR management system is based on the corporate values of the Foundation that are shared by all employees:
- Act on the main criterion - "maximization of results for beneficiaries."
- Continuously create values for internal and external clients.
- Be aimed at the development of the staff, of the Foundation and of the country.
- Apply system solutions.
- Demonstrate involvement and interest in what is being done.
- Act openly and transparently.
The Foundation values and respects its employees. We have set ambitious goals which can be achieved only by a team of professionals working for the same the result.
Our human resources policy is based on the following principles:
- Compliance with applicable labor legislation and human rights.
- Providing competitive remuneration of staff taking into account:
- requirements for their professionalism;
- complexity of the work;
- Investing in education and training of the employees to help them realize their potential and to contribute to the development of the Foundation, and therefore the country.
- Providing social support to the employees of the Foundation.
According to one of its core values - "the focus on development" – the Foundation is interested in the development of its staff, and the initiative of professionals who strive to continually improve their knowledge and skills. That is why the foundation pays a great attention to the process of personnel development.
What does the foundation value in its staff?
Click to learn more
Each staff member is valuable. At each stage of the work - from the smallest to the most serious tasks - quality execution of tasks requires knowledge, effort, and endeavor.
We do know and appreciate it and we are ready to help by providing actual assistance or support.
If you share the values of the Foundation, set ambitious goals and strive hard to achieve them, focus on self-development and the development of the country, already are or aspire to become an expert in your field, we are happy to invite you to participate in the competition for the vacancies opened in the Foundation.