Goal: providing help "here and now" to people who got into a difficult life situation.
Back in the peaceful times Rinat Akhmetov Foundation provided targeted assistance to 20,702 people from all over Ukraine. Since the beginning of the war targeted assistance program operates as part of Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center's activity.
Who can be provided with this assistance?
Targeted medical assistance can be provided to:
- residents of non-government-controlled areas of Donetsk and Luhansk regions;
- internally displaced persons who have a corresponding certificate.
Targeted medical assistance is provided to all children from 0 to 18 years old and adult civilians, who belong to the following benefit-entitled categories:
- families raising orphans and children under custody;
- multi-child families with 3 and more children under 18;
- single mothers and widows with children under 18 years old;
- families in difficult life circumstances (families, who have more than one severely ill family member, for example, mother with cancer and her child with ICP, or two disabled persons of the 1st group etc.).
If you need help
The requests for targeted medical assistance can be left via the Humanitarian Center's hotline 0800 509 001 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: assistance is provided only upon availability of medical certificate.
Please, indicate the following data in your application:
- your full name;
- full postal address (including zip code);
- contact phone numbers;
- if the request concerns helping a child - please indicate the child's full name as well;
- his/her date of birth;
- diagnosis, condition, hospital recommended by the doctor and the cost of treatment (to be proved by documents, original documents are not mandatory);
- financial situation in the family (to be proved by documents, original documents are not mandatory).